Friday, March 7, 2008

Power of the Tongue

Your tongue is powerful. What you say impacts the world. I know that when we read in Psalms 34, 52, Proverbs 15:4, and James 3:5-6 about the tongue we are thinking in a worldly manner. We are thinking what we say can lift somebody up or hurt them etc.

However, I am talking about the power of the tongue. We have the power to change things on this earth with our words.

The word of God is spirit. The words of the Bible have power to transform the world; the words have the power to transform matter.

The power in the tongue should be used for good and not evil.

We will have to transform the way that we speak and the way that we do thing. Meaning that we must speak truth and good things, and act on what we speak. We speak life and we act on what we say in spirit and truth. It is not enough to speak it. We have to believe what we are saying as we transform this world.

I am convinced that we can speak life into things that are dead. We can call those things that are not and make them so.

With that said, we need to speak strength and truth and love.

I love God. I love Jesus. I serve the Lord. I am His writer. I do the will of my Father in heaven. I open the door and walk through between this world and the supernatural world of God. I open the door. I recognize that I am not bound our subject the elements of this world.

My freedom is empowering. I am powerful under the authority that God gave me. I am strong, healthy, and without physical flaw. I have perfect vision without the need for glasses or contacts. I am able to see in this world and the world of God.T

No comments: