Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Realizing the Vision

It has been six years since I've been here. The journey has been one that has shed light on the distractions that can take us away from purpose. God gives us gifts and talents, and it is irresponsible to let those things go to waste. Often the gifts and talents are directly tied to the mission of our life.

I was so sidetracked trying to make money and survive that I forgot all about the real plot of my life's story. I had to get in a situation that was so opposite of my personality that it drove me back to the whole reason I am.

I am currently working on my third book. The title is fluid, but right now it is Word Warriors vs. The Sons of Deception. I am in the editing stage and boy is it challenging. I am trying to take out all of the pieces that don't belong. I know that when I get bored, then it is time to cut-cut-cut.

Anyway, I am back to exercise my writing muscles on a regular basis. I also have a blog called Pretty Like Us at https://prettylikeusworld.com  It is a lifestyle blog for women who are often ignored.

All in all, I am back and focused on my writing and the journey is a great one. God is showing me that I can exist in a non-traditional way. Hold on tight!!!

No comments: